Y-Press 2012 board of directors
Y-Press executive committee
Y-Press board members
- Roland Dorson, former CEO Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce
- Max Gabovitch, Y-Press editor and youth director
- Chris Gray, president/CEO, Track Ahead
- Richard Miles, vice president audio services and TV programming, WFYI
- Les Morris, director public relations, Simon Property Group Inc.
- Leeann Sausser, Y-Press editor and youth director
- Joan SerVaas, president, Curtis Publishing
- Ali Tahir, Y-Press editor and youth director
- Jake Thornburgh, Y-Press editor and youth director
- Katie Zarich, deputy director for Public Affairs, Indianapolis Museum of Art, alumni representative
Y-Press is governed by a board of directors, comprised of 11 adult and four youth members.